The Institute of Banking and Finance of Trinidad and Tobago offers four categories of membership:
- Corporate Members
- Affiliate Members
- Ordinary Members
- Honorary Members
Our corporate members are:
Corporate membership is not open to other organizations.
- The Central Bank of Trinidad and Tobago
- The University of the West Indies, St. Augustine Campus
- Citibank (Trinidad and Tobago) Limited
- First Citizens Bank Limited
- Intercommercial Bank Limited
- RBC Royal Bank (Trinidad & Tobago) Limited
- Republic Bank Limited
- Scotiabank Trinidad and Tobago Limited
Our Affiliate members are other organizations or institutions admitted by the Institute.
Our Ordinary members are individuals admitted as members of the Institute and are divided into the following three categories:
- Student Members - individuals registered for any of the Institute's programmes
- Associate Members - members elected by the Council upon completion of the DIB programme and awarded the AIBAF designation.
- Fellows - individuals awarded Fellowship status in recognition of their contribution and service to the banking and finance industries and the Institute.
Our Honorary members
may be any individual who, as determined by the the Council, has rendered outstanding service to the Banking and Finance professions in Trinidad and Tobago and to the Institute.
Interested in becoming a member of the Institute of Banking and Finance of Trinidad and Tobago? Register today by downloading and completing the following application form and sending it to us.